OASE Aquamax Eco Classic 8500 Pond Pump
- $19.90 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Aquamax pumps can reliably feed waterwalls, watercourses or transport pond water to biological filters. Thanks to the energy efficient EC motor the AquaMax Eco Classic saves power and money in operation. They have been reliable partners in the pond environment for many years.
- German Technology.
- The Large surface wrap around strainer allows coarse debris particles like fish waste or dead plants up to 8 mm to pass through.
- The efficient motor is particulary economical and effectively reduces running costs.
- Includes a special stepped hose adapter with the sizes 1", 1¼", and 1½" with a threaded collar.
- Thanks to organic design, it can be integrated in ponds and watercourses, almost invisibly.
- The classic – the entry level class of filter- and watercourse pumps from OASE.
- Uncomprisingly reliable: With high cleaning force, it pumps pond water and coarse debris particles, up to 8 mm in size into a filter.
- Suitable for use on swim ponds and bathing ponds (Installed in an exterior pump chamber).
- Protects against dry run and blocking.
- Can be installed submersed or dry.
- Dimensions: 280mmL x 230mmW x 130mmH
- Power Input: 220-240 V
- Power consumption in watt: 80 Watts
- Max. Flow Rate: 8300 LPH
- Head of Water Max: 3.2 Metres
- Cable length: 10 Metres
- Warranty: 3+2 yrs manufacturer warranty (exc wearing parts). See manual for +2 yrs.
Note - Always read Instruction Manual thoroughly below installation.
Note: Cutting cables will void warranty.