LUPONDS 1200mm Acrylic Waterwall- 135mm Lip BOTTOM INLETS
- Leaves warehouse in 1-2 business days
- Calculated at Checkout
Luponds 1200mm Wide Acrylic Water Blade with 135mm Lip
Luponds water blades are fabricated from strong grade acrylic with double baffle system you are guaranteed the most consistent smooth sheet of water. The slot designed lip are best suited for projecting sheet effects - ideal for swimming pool and pond, water wall and waterfeature designs. The Water Blades has a 135mm lip are specifically designed to allow you to create waterfalls through masonry walls up to 130 mm Thick overall without any requirement to chase or core existing walls to run pipe work etc.
Features & Specification
- Suitable for Pond Features or Swimming Pool Use
- Size: 1200mm Long x 70mm Wide x 80mm High Overall
- Lip: 135mm
- Lip/Nozzle Thickness: 15mm (4mm opening)
- Material: Black Acrylic base/Clear Acrylic Lip
- Inlet Size: 2 x 32mm Male BSP PVC
- Inlet Entry: Bottom
- Warranty: 1 year Limited Manufacturer warranty
- General Install Guide Included
- Note - Always read Instruction Manual thoroughly before installation
For Projecting Sheet Effect - This is achieved where a large volume of water passes through the water blade, producing a solid sheet of water that projects away from the wall. Recommended to install a pump with a flow rate of 100 litres per minute (lpm) per metre spillway width for correct flow at the height of the blade lip. DO NOT EXCEED 300mm projection away from wall face else the water pressure may over stress the water blade and void warranty.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Being acrylic in nature, do not leave the body or parts of the flat facing under direct sunlight or it may become brittle and fail prematurely. We recommend boxing over acrylic blades to conceal. Do not over tighten between the inlet and adaptors.
1 x 1200mn Wide with 135mm Lip Acrylic Water Blade