BioFalls Filter - Signature 6000
- $29.90 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Signature Series 6000 BioFalls Filter
Signature Series™ 6000 Biofalls® filter features;
- An optional reversible waterfall lip, offering the flexibility of creating a natural stone spillway with large accent boulders along the front of the unit.
- The removable rock tray can hold stones, plants and gravel, helping to naturalise the BioFalls® Filter into the surrounding landscape whilst still for allowing ease of access during maintinance.
- Other features include corrosion resistant non-cross-threading hardware, dual Poly-Flo biological filter mats with inbuilt support rack to ensure evenly distributed water flow and filtration while the circular shape provides maximum strength yet makes camouflaging the unit into the landscape much easier than previous models
- Removable rock tray
- 2 Poly-Flo ESA biological filter mats
- Filter support rack
- Patented non-cross threading screws
- Reversible waterfall lip
- 2 x Bulkhead Fittings Installation
- Dimensions Waterfall Lip: 530mm Reversible Lip
- Rim of Mould: W 750mm x D 620mm
- Base of Mould: W 500mm x D 400mm
- Height of Mould: 550mm
Note 1: Please read instructions (or watch instruction videos where available) in full prior to installation.
Note 2: Pump not included.