1500mm Acrylic Water Blades - 135mm Lip BOTTOM INLETS
- Free Shipping
Luponds 1500mm Wide Acrylic Water Blade with 135mm Lip
Luponds Acrylic Water Blades with a 135mm lip are specifically designed to allow you to create waterfalls through masonry walls up to 130 mm Thick overall without any requirement to chase or core existing walls to run pipe work etc.
Features & Specification
- Suitable for Pond Features or Swimming Pool Use
- Size: 1500mm Long x 70mm Wide x 80mm High Overall
- Lip: 135mm
- Lip/Nozzle Thickness: 15mm (4mm opening)
- Material: Black Acrylic base/Clear Acrylic Lip
- Inlet Size: 2 x 32mm Male BSP PVC (comes with 2 x PVC Female to Female BSP Threaded 32mm (1.1/4")
- Inlet Entry: Bottom
- Warranty: 1 year Limited Manufacturer warranty
- General Install Guide Included
- Note - Always read Instruction Manual thoroughly before installation
Types of Effects :
1. Cascade/Wall Wash - This is achieved where water flows down the wall face and into a pond or pool. Recommended to install a pump with a flow rate of 50 litres per minute (l/m) per metre spillway width for correct flow at the height of the blade lip.
2. Projecting Sheet - This is achieved where a large volume of water passes through the water blade, producing a solid sheet of water that projects away from the wall. Recommended to install a pump with a flow rate of 100 litres per minute (lpm) per metre spillway width for correct flow at the height of the blade lip. DO NOT EXCEED 300mm projection away from wall face else the water pressure may over stress the water blade and void warranty.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Being acrylic in nature, do not leave the body or parts of the flat facing under direct sunlight or it may become brittle and fail prematurely. We recommend boxing over acrylic blades to conceal. Do not over tighten between the inlet and adaptors.
1 x 1500mn Wide with 135mm Lip Acrylic Water Blade
2 x PVC Female BSP Threaded 32mm (1.1/4")