PondMAX 18W UV Clarifier
- $10.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
These Ultravoilet Clarifiers (UV-C) uses a quartz sleeve that maintains the bulb temperature, thus allowing up to 95% of the UV radiation to sterilise the water.
Producing more UV radiation than compatible UV-C units, the internal burning chamber is designed to maximum contact time. Maximum exposure time is achieved by the baffles in the internal UV-C chamber diverting the water flow back and forth past the globe. The increased contact time exposes virtually all organic, single-celled algae and eradicates most harmful microorganisms to maximum UV radiation exposure. The result is CLEAN, CRYSTAL CLEAR WATER for your pond!
The main advantage of using this Clarifier is that it eliminates the need to use chemicals to control algae which can be an expensive and labourious solution that may have side effects on fish and plant life. Fishes are happier in ponds with UV Clarifiers.
Features & Specification
- Integral flow control and bypass outlet
- Effective for suspended algae, bacteria and germs
- Anti-twist cable connection
- Outlet swivels 360 Degrees
- Cable Length: 10m
- Max Pond Size WITHOUT Fish - SHADED: 18000L
- Max Pond Size WITH Fish - FULL SUN: 9000L
- Ultraviolet Clarifier (UV-C): 240V, 18W
- Recommended Max Flow: 8000 L/Hr
- Inlet/Outlets: 20/25/32/40mm Diameter
- Warranty: 2 yrs Limited Manufacturer warranty (excluding wearing parts)
How does this UV Clarifier work in simple terms? The pond pump sucks untreated water in and pushes out through to the UV Clarifier housing and pass to the UV lamp killing algae and harmful microorganisms, ensuring cleaner, clearer water back into the pond. Fore even better results, we recommend adding a biological filter with this UV Clarifier.
Note 1- Ensure to read the Instruction Manual in its entirety before installation.
Note 2 - Cutting of cables will void warranty.