Pond Pump OASE Aquamax Eco Classic 14500 Pond Pump
- Allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- Calculated at Checkout
Aquamax pumps can reliably feed waterwalls, watercourses or transport pond water to biological filters. Thanks to the energy - efficient EC motor the AquaMax Eco Classic saves power and money in operation. They have been reliable partners in the pond environment for many years.
- German Technology.
- The Large surface wrap around strainer allows coarse debris particles like fish waste or dead plants up to 8 mm to pass through.
- The efficient motor is particulary economical and effectively reduces running costs.
- Includes a special stepped hose adapter with the sizes 1", 1¼", and 1½" with a threaded collar.
- Thanks to organic design, it can be integrated in ponds and watercourses, almost invisibly.
- The classic – the entry level class of filter- and watercourse pumps from OASE.
- Uncomprisingly reliable: With high cleaning force, it pumps pond water and coarse debris particles, up to 8 mm in size into a filter.
- Suitable for use on swim ponds and bathing ponds (Installed in an exterior pump chamber).
- Protects against dry run and blocking.
- Can be installed submersed or dry.
- Dimensions: 280mmL x 230mmW x 130mmH
- Power Input: 220-240 V
- Power consumption in watt: 135 Watts
- Max. Flow Rate: 13600 LPH
- Head of Water Max: 3.4 Metres
- Warranty: 3+2 yrs manufacturer warranty (exc wearing parts). See manual for +2 yrs.
Note - Always read Instruction Manual thoroughly below installation.
Note: Cutting cables will void warranty.