DIY Outdoor Wall Water Feature Kit Projecting Effect 900mm Water Blade with 1600mm Long Trough
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
Create a Projecting Water Wall/Water Feature with our Kits. It's easy to Install - perfect for DIYers!
- Spillway: 1 x 316 Stainless Steel 900mm Long (aka Water Blade ) More details
- Pump: 1 x 13000LPH submersible pump, max design head height 5000mm
- Spillway Install Height: Recommended within 900mm above water level*
- Hose: 1 x 1metre x 25mm Dia. spiral flex hose, 1 x 2metre x 40mm Dia. spiral hose More details
- Connection Kit: 1 x set of 40mm Tee and associated Fittings
- Warranty: 1 Year limited manufacturer warranty (excluding wearing parts)
- Trough : 1 x Water Pond Trough
- Size: 1550mm (Length) x 420mm (Width) + 40mm Edge x 300mm (Depth)
- Capacity : 180 Litres More Details
*Note - As a guide the Spillway should be installed no higher than 900mm from water level. The further the water drops, the narrower the water sheet widths become due to surface tension. The projection from the wall is approximately 100-200mm.
Note:- cutting of pump or lighting cord will void warranty.
- General Install Guide Included
Projecting Effect Designs