Aquagarden Barracuda 25000 waterfall pump
- Ships in 1-3 business days
- $9.90 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Barracuda 25000 filtration and waterfall pond pumps
Aquagarden Barracuda pumps provide solids handling capacity up to 6mm, ideal for dirty water, filtration and waterfall use. The impeller design and large inlet and outlet will handle all debris and leaves that pass through the filter screen. This pump slso has a non-corrosive ceramic impeller and thermal overload for additional safety. This pump can be used fully submersed or externally mounted with a flooded inlet.
- ldeal for use in polluted water, ponds, water features - up to a 6 mm particle size
- Ceramic bearings for continuous use
- Vortex impellor
- All the electrical parts are embedded in a block of plastic resin
- Overload protection by means of a thermal overload trip
- Simple maintenance with removable rotor assembly
- Novel and elegant appearance, Optimum filtration
- Dimensions: 402mmL x 165mmW x 189xH
- Power Input: 230 V/50 Hz
- Power Consumption: 620 Watts
- Turnover Rate: 25000 LPH
- Head of Water Max: 9.5 Metres
- Connection Cable: 10 Metres
- Warranty: 2 years limited Manufacturer warranty (Motor only)
Note - Always read Instruction Manual thoroughly below installation.
Note: Cutting cables will void warranty.