Aquagarden Barracuda 15000 waterfall pond pump
- Ships in 1 -3 Days
- $19.95 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Barracuda filtration and waterfall pond pumps
Aquagarden Barracuda pumps provide solids handling capacity up to 6mm with BSP threaded inlet and outlet. These are ideal for dirty water, filtration and waterfall use. The impeller design and large inlet and outlet will handle all debris and leaves that pass through the filter screen. Also has a non-corrosive ceramic impeller and thermal overload for additional safety. Able to operate out of pond when pump is installed in-line and below water level.
- ldeal for use in polluted water, ponds, water features - up to a 6 mm particle size
- Ceramic bearings for continuous use
- Vortex impellor
- All the electrical parts are embedded in a block of plastic resin
- Overload protection by means of a thermal overload trip
- Simple maintenance with removable rotor assembly
- Novel and elegant appearance, Optimum filtration
- Dimensions: 402mmL x 165mmW x 189xH
- Power Input: 230 V/50 Hz
- Power Consumption: 210 Watts
- Turnover Rate: 15200 LPH
- Head of Water Max: 5.5 Metres
- Connection Cable: 10 Metres
- Warranty: 2 years limited Manufacturer warranty (Motor only)
Note - Always read Instruction Manual thoroughly below installation.
Note: Cutting cables will void warranty.